Hammond Power Solutions celebrates 100 in Guelph!
Hammond Power Solutions (HPS), originally known as O.S. Hammond and Son was established in 1917 in Guelph, Ontario by Oliver Hammond to build various tools for the foundry industry. O.S. Hammond and Son began making tube radio sets, battery chargers and other related products between 1919 and 1927.
Full history here!
Congratulations to a pillar of our community. And cheers to 100 more!