If you are follower of traditional Feng Shui, the belief that there is energy in all things and that in order to experience peace and tranquility you need to harmonize all these energies then here is a list of the 9 things you need to rid your home of NOW!
You likely have some of these items in your home and if you do you might want to get them out…
– A broken clock. Said to be related to bad omens.
– A black door, which invites bad luck into your home — unless your door faces north.
– Mirrors, which can steal your soul.
– An old calendar.
– Broken dishes. Dishes symbolize wealth and family. When you eat on cracked plates, you’ll subconsciously welcome troubles and failures into your life.
– Cactus plants. Plants with thorns (with the exception of roses) will bring negative energy and bad luck into your home.
– Dead plants.
– Green walls.
– Empty rocking chairs. An empty rocker is just inviting dead spirits to sit in it.
What do you think? Is this just silly superstition, or are you a believer? Is there more to add to this list?
Tell me in the comments or join the conversation on our Facebook page!